4.18.2010

A Day at Black Smith Fork


On Saturday Katie, Meghan and I got together to go camping for a day at Black Smith. I hadn't been up there for years! It was a beautiful day despite the wind. We had a Dutch oven lunch and Meghan and Katie brought their fishing gear. I am so glad that spring is here and summer is on it's way!
That night when I got home Joseph decided he wanted to rent a red box DVD. There is only one close enough to walk to at a Maverik's that is probably just over a mile from our apartment. So we decide to walk. Well lo and behold once we get there the machine is out of order! Just our luck. It was a nice 2 mile walk anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you went camping. Was it cold? It is still not warm enough here to go camping. Fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Red Box. Too bad it's not clser for you guys. We have 4 of them in a 2 mile radius. 2 at Walgreens, 1 at Walmart, and the other at a local grocery store. It's just so tempting every time we go shopping.

    ReplyDelete