9.09.2010

In Transit

Yesterday mom helped me pack all our stuff into an ABF relocube. The unit is 7 feet long by 6 feet wide and is 8 feet tall but we didn't stack anything above waist height. I forgot to take my camera so I don't have any pictures. Joseph took most his clothes with him and other things like the laptop a pot and a pan and our camping dishes. So our worldly possessions are in a metal box headed across the country. All I have is a weeks worth of clothing which fits into my duffel bag, my carry on luggage!

Tuesday cannot come soon enough! I will be working at Idle Isle this weekend. All day on Friday and Saturday. Today I went in for a refresher and I realized how much I loved working there! It will be fun and help the time go by faster.

Maybe I can get Joseph to post some pictures he's taken in Virginia, we'll see. So this is goodbye to all, at least for a little while!

2 comments: