8.04.2011

Take Me Out


Joseph and I went to our first professional baseball game! We had seats at the very very top of the bleachers but it was so cool! Plus we had a nice breeze blowing on us which was much needed. It was the Braves vs the Nationals, Joseph is a Braves fan. Sadly they lost. But it was a good game anyway. There were 4 home run hits!


On July 24th we went to the visitor's center to listen to former Utah Senator Bob Bennett talk about the history of the Mormon Pioneers. He was very entertaining and I learned a few things that I didn't already know.



2 comments:

  1. so fun!! I love love love pro sports games...not that we get many here!! and i bet you're loving your shorter hair with the muggy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANDREA! I love your short hair! It's sooooooo cute! And isn't the DC temple magnificent? It's my favorite (:

    ReplyDelete