12.23.2010

Awesome Pictures

Joseph and I have been sick this week so we've had a lot of down time, just hanging out. I was just looking through some pictures on our laptop and decided I had to post these for all to see! The one that made it a sure idea is the picture of Allison with the pretzels in her nose! HA HA! Sorry Laura if that's embarrassing but I think it's adorable.
These are some great pictures that remind me of whats been happening this year.
Merry Christmas!


Meet Quinn. I took this picture after dinner at Pirate Island. Before that we had gone swimming and while the ladies were doing their hair and make up Quinn got a hold of the hair dryer, take a close look.

And this is where he decided to keep his sword.


Of course we miss Grandpa Al.


Justin left on his mission to Mexico.



Best family reunion! Minus 2 siblings.


Oh Sarah!



Apparently she takes the advice on her bib.


Hooray for Dallin!


Best game of softball I ever played! Check out Krista! Running home with Quinn in tow.


Precious.




1 comment:

  1. looks like such a fun year! Such fun pictures (:

    Sorry to hear you guys were sick! I hope you two are doing better and had a very Merry Christmas!

    <3

    ReplyDelete